terça-feira, 4 de março de 2014

It's my birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I can't believe I am 30 years old now. I thought I would feel different ...but I am still feeling like I´m a little girl. 


Remember my wishlist from the previous post? It´s all about pink, nude and a classic romantic style. I bought these nude heels on Zara and the pink blouse on Primark, and I am wearing it with a lace skirt. Now that I am thirty I don´t wanna be to much girly but I want to stay feminine.










So, I am very happy ....because of my birthday.....because spring is comming....and because I won a ticket to Beyoncé´s concert as a birthday gift.....Yeahhhh...Í´m going to Mrs Carter Show World Tour 2014.!!!!!

And because it´s Carnaval.....

Have a nice day :)

xoxo, Joana
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...