quinta-feira, 27 de março de 2014

Mrs Carter in Portugal


Last night Beyonce was in Lisbon for an amazing concert. And this time I was there! My seats were too far from the stage, and I couldn´t see her very well, but.....anyway...I was there so I danced, jumped, screamed, sang, clapped, cried like a crazy.....and I had a lot of fun.


She is definitely a Diva. Her voice and her power is incredible. I wish she had sung my favourite songs "If I were a boy" an "Listen". But her new songs like "Flawless" and "XO" really rocked on stage.

I loved every single outfits, especially the first one (Tom Ford dress) and the Tartan look.

She really got something....and it isn't just about her beauty and her voice.......she is an inspiration for all the women who work hard to be respected in this men´s world.


"Because I am a female, I am expected to aspire to marriage,I am expected to make my choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. Marriage can be... a source of joy and love and mutual support. But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don't teach boys the same?"

Next time I´ll be there again!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...